Tuesday, January 18, 2011

White Cute Bom Bom Long Mulberry Scarf-Valentine gift.Best Gift for her..Use Four SEASON



I made this happy and cute scarf with soft cocoon yarn. You can easly wear two or more at a time. Hand Wash/Cold Water ~ Dry Flat You can see the other color alternatives of this style If you want another color catalog, you can choose a color you will receive in gift package too My all desings are ready to ship If you want any other color please do not hesitate to contact with me scarf width is 8 cm / 3.1 inches length is 210 cm / 82.7 inches 100% Handmade by my ...



✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿
Click here to return to the main entrance of my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/muratyusuf ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ ✿♡✿ Thanks for visiting Trendy Knitting store

No comments:

Post a Comment